Thursday, December 3, 2009

RON RON - TALKS DRINKIN' AND SCRAPPIN'

In an interview with the Sporting News, Ron Artest admits to drinking alcohol at halftime of games during his time with the Chicago Bulls.
"I used to drink Hennessy … at halftime," Artest says in the interview. "I (kept it) in my locker. I'd just walk to the liquor store (near the stadium) and get it."
Five years later, Artest still is interested in fighting Ben Wallace.
"I see Ben, I'm on my guard now. I'm always in the mood to fight him. … I'll get suspended 10 games, 15 games (because) I'll just fight him right there. It won't go into the stands."
Artest also plans on becoming a professional boxer when his NBA career is over.
"I started training two years ago," he says. "In four years, I'm going to try to have my first fight."

DECKFOOD



No comments: